Тема: Вариант №5
Предмет: Английский язык
Тип работы: Контрольная работа
Кол-во страниц: 10
I. Перепишите следующие предложения, определите в каждом из них видовременную форму и залог глагола-сказуемого. Переведите предложения.
1. The was caught driving over the speed limit and fined.
2. The ventilator engine will be mounted in the experimental passenger plane.
3. Research is being carried out for developing new composite materials to lighten aircraft structure.
II. Перепишите предложения и переведите их, обращая внимание на разные значения слов it, that, one.
1. The aim of today's foreign policy is that peace in the world should be permanent.
2 Last summer I read many English articles, and my friend read some German ones.
3. It is important to understand the fundamentals of this science.
III. Перепишите предложения и переведите их, обращая внимание на разные значения глаголов to be, to have, to do.
1. Car drivers have to obey traffic rules.
2. We didn't have a microwave earlier but we do now.
3. "Aborigines" are the first or original inhabitants of a country.
IV. Перепишите предложения и переведите их, обращая внимание на бессоюзное подчинение.
1. The scientist I know went to India on business last year.
2. It is the most exciting holiday she has ever had.
3. The problem they wanted to discuss was very difficult.
V. Перепишите предложения и переведите их, обращая внимание на функцию инфинитива.
1. Another passenger on board helped to save passengers.
2. One of the best ways to keep the car speed steady is to use a computer.
3. To understand why light from the laser is so concentrated you must know that light travels in waves.
4. The optical disks were and are used to record video-films, but in a continuous spiral rather than digitally.
VI. Прочтите и переведите текст. Перепишите и переведите 1-й и 2-й абзацы.
Пояснения к тексту
heap - куча, груда(мусора)
nondegradable - нерасщепляемый, нерастворимый
detergents - моющие средства
handicaps - проблемы, помехи, препятствия
affections of respiratory ducts - заболевания дыхательных путей
WOMEN AND ENVIRONMENT
1. Women are increasingly being addressed as the main responsible actors a environmental contexts. Technological rationalization has produced environmental problems such as heaps of packaging waste, nondegradable plastics, poisoned grounds and water, allergies through use of chemicals in cosmetics, food, detergents. The "ecologically responsible house wife5', thus, is a good economical manager. She economizes energy. She is an expert in waste reduction, in cultivating her own vegetables and fruits, of course without using pesticides.
2. Women in their roles as child caretakers, nurses, shoppers and purchasers, waste managers, houseworkers, are especially confronted with environmental problems and communal politics. They have to overcome a lot of difficulties: bad connections with public transport services, no buses in evening and night hours. Too short crossing phases for pedestrians, long shopping routes, bad air, allergies and affections of respiratory ducts, badly designed flats. Women want to be involved in planning processes and be taken seriously as experts with practical experience, not only at home and at their places of work but also in politics, administration, science and in the economy.
3. Меn also consume, And men produce waste too, - frequently toxic waste such as paint, photo chemicals, car maintenance waste. Thus, men must become addresses of environmental education classes as well. They must also consider their environmental responsibility, for example when buying electronic gadgets, acting out their do-it-yourself ambitions or when mountain biking in the woods.
VII. Прочтите 1-й абзац текста и вопрос к нему. Из приведенных вариантов укажите номер предложения, содержащего правильный ответ на поставленный вопрос:
What is the role of women in environmental contexts-
1. Women are considered to play the main role.
2. Women aren't confronted with environmental problems.
3. It is not so important as men's one.
ПРИМЕЧАНИЕ: Заочное отделение, ФКз-84, 1 курс
Товар был добавлен в наш каталог Вторник, 10 Января 2012